Federal, State and Industry Resources
- NTIA BroadbandUSA Grants Overview
- NTIA’s pre-NOFO technical assistance webinars are designed to help prospective applicants understand NTIA’s IIJA broadband grant programs and to assist applicants to prepare high quality grant applications.
- IIJA Broadband Programs Pre-NOFO Technical Assistance Webinar #1 - Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- IIJA Broadband Programs Pre-NOFO Technical Assistance Webinar #2 - Wednesday, March 23, 2022
- IIJA Broadband Programs Pre-NOFO Technical Assistance Webinar #3 - Wednesday, April 6, 2022
- IIJA Broadband Programs Pre-NOFO Technical Assistance Webinar #4 - Wednesday, April 27, 2022
- IIJA Broadband Programs Pre-NOFO Technical Assistance Webinar #5 - Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- NOFO Technical Assistance Webinar: Enabling Middle Mile Broadband Infrastructure Program Application Process - Thursday, May 26, 2022
- NOFO Technical Assistance Webinar: Broadband Equity, Access and Deployment Program Application Process - Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Internet for All Initiative
- Biden-Harris Administration’s Internet for All initiative, which will invest $45 billion to provide affordable, reliable, high-speed internet for everyone in America by the end of the decade. The initiative will be administered and implemented by the U.S. Department of Commerce’s National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA).
- Internet for All fact sheet
- NTIA Data Explorer
- Data Explorer enables easy tracking of metrics from the NTIA Internet Use Survey. Simply choose a metric of interest from the drop-down menu. The default Map mode depicts percentages by state, while Chart mode allows metrics to be broken down by demographics and viewed as either percentages of the population or estimated numbers of people or households.
- Tribal Broadband Planning Toolkit
- Toolkit provides tribal entities with the guidance, knowledge, and resources to design, implement, and maintain a broadband plan in their communities.
- Upcoming NTIA Listening Sessions Registration
- Previous NTIA Listening Sessions (Recorded Video and Presentation)
- Public Virtual Listening Session #1 - Wednesday, December 15, 2021
- Public Virtual Listening Session #2 - Wednesday, January 12, 2022
- Public Virtual Listening Session #3 - Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Public Virtual Listening Session #4 - Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Public Virtual Listening Session #5 - Wednesday, February 23, 2022
- INCOMPAS Response – NTIA Listening Session #1, Stakeholder Discussion
- White House: Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Guidebook
- Guidebook is a roadmap to the funding available under the law, as well as an explanatory document that shows, in as much detail as currently available, program-by-program information.
- State Broadband Offices
- NTIA’s BroadbandUSA website lists broadband programs in each state and territory. While most programs focus on broadband infrastructure, some address digital inclusion, equity, and workforce skills. Other topic areas include broadband mapping, loans and grants, technical assistance, policy improvements (e.g., rights-of-way, including “dig once” and “one-touch make ready”), matching E-rate contributions or tax credits. Click on a state in the map to learn more.
- States: Fact Sheets and Broadband Funding Amounts
- BroadLAND-INCOMPAS Guide for NTIA Broadband Infrastructure Grants
- Best practices, grant writers/other resources
- ACP Consumer Outreach Toolkit
- The toolkit includes downloadable Affordable Connectivity Program social media images, fact sheets, and other outreach content and materials that can be customized for consumer awareness campaigns.
- Broadband Infrastructure Playbook - The Fiber Broadband Association (FBA) and The Rural Broadband Association (NTCA)
- FBA and NTCA released the Playbook as a comprehensive guide designed to assist state broadband offices to best leverage federal funds available through IIJA. Developed in cooperation with global telecom consulting research firm Cartesian, the Playbook delivers relevant information from the Statute, outlines and recommends program structure and provides successful examples from the best state broadband programs.
CONNECT with us on:
March 7, 2023