News - September 21, 2022
INCOMPAS Membership Grows with Addition of Wireless, Fiber and Wholesale Providers and Cutting-Edge Technology and Data Center Companies
WASHINGTON, D.C. (September 21, 2022) – INCOMPAS, the internet and competitive networks association, continues to grow with the addition of new broadband and wireless network builders, providers of integrated communications and cloud services for business, and industry-leading vendors of products and services for the telecommunications and technology sectors to its membership ranks.
JMA Wireless Appointed to Board of Directors
“INCOMPAS is growing, thriving and competing,” said INCOMPAS CEO Chip Pickering. “Over the past year we have continued to welcome new members to the association. These companies build on and reflect the diversity of our membership and represent our ‘all-of-the-above’ approach to deployment and service solutions that help bring broadband internet connectivity to every American family and business.”
INCOMPAS’s newest members include service providers, vendor and wholesale partners, and data centers.
Service provider members, which are active in both policy advocacy and business development activities through the association, include:
Other categories of new members, which engage in business opportunities by providing products, services and solutions to the competitive communications sector, include:
- Bluebird Network – Serving the Midwest with a carrier-grade fiber network delivering dedicated internet, ethernet connections, cloud access and data center services, Bluebird builds for the high-bandwidth world of today and the technologies shaping tomorrow
- Connectbase – The Industry Cloud for Connectivity, whose Connected World platform details and displays deep, trusted location-based insight and empowers users to leverage that insight to automate network buying and selling processes
- Dobson Fiber – Owner and operator a 4,900+ mile regional fiber-optic network and provides high-speed internet and voice over internet telephony solutions to residential and business customers in Oklahoma, Arkansas and Texas
- Ezee Fiber – A Houston-based company operating 2,000+ route miles of dense fiber network serving homes, businesses, large governments, educational institutions and hospital systems in the greater Houston metroplex and a service area triad between Galveston, Huntsville and College Station, Texas.
- JMA Wireless – Maker of the world's most advanced and only all-software-based 5G platform, which it designs, codes and manufactures in the United States.
- LS Networks – The leading fiber optic provider in the Pacific Northwest, serving rural, urban and underserved communities with high-speed connectivity and market-leading bandwidth
- Piksel Technology Corp. – Accelerates and scales the distribution of video and audio content from overlooked, undervalued and under-distributed enterprises and creators from global markets by utilizing its Digital Enterprise OVP, Endavo OTT and Digital Signage streaming software platforms combined with legacy streaming cloud infrastructure
- Smartaira – A national, independent internet service provider (ISP) delivering smarter internet and entertainment solutions for property owners, and a simplified user experience for residents
- Tarana Wireless – With its unique G1 next-generation fixed wireless access platform, Tarana is enabling a rapidly growing community of now over 160 ISPs in eight countries to bring reliable, fiber-class broadband to much more of the world, at lower cost and on faster timelines than ever thought possible.
- Viaero Fiber Networks, LLC – Bridging the digital divide by providing superior quality broadband fiber services to metro and rural areas
JMA Wireless to Join INCOMPAS Board of Directors
- 2210Cortez – Located in the Four Corners region, serving Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah, 2210Cortez is a data center for companies looking for co-location facilities, data storage, disaster recovery and points of presence in, and around, Cortez, Colo.
- Biarri Networks – An end-to-end engineering services company that pioneered the algorithmic approach to design to get your projects to deployment faster, under budget and with a right-first-time constructible design
- CallTek Inc. – A leading white label enterprise outsource provider delivering 24/7 IT management, network operations, helpdesk, field services and customer Support to MSPs and network operators.
- Nelson Mullins – A law firm whose Communications Team brings extensive practice involving the FCC’s Universal Service Fund (USF), representing both communications providers receiving broadband support through the USF and contributors to the USF. In addition, the group counsels communications providers and emerging technology companies on federal and state regulatory strategy, intercarrier disputes, enforcement, privacy, and information security matters
- OneVizion Inc. – The most trusted platform for the deployment and management of critical infrastructure
- Saddleback Communications – A provider of world-class, fiber-based voice and data communications to business and residential customers in the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community (SRPMIC)
- SBA Edge – State-of-the-art colocation facilities at the tower's edge, specializing in flexible and scalable ILA and data center solutions
- Troutman Pepper Hamilton Sanders LLP – A national law firm with more than 1,200 attorneys strategically located in 23 U.S. cities
- Verizon Partner Solutions – Specializing in helping wholesale carriers, resellers and third-party agents of all sizes take on their customer’s biggest challenges
The INCOMPAS Board of Directors also appointed JMA Wireless to serve a two-year term, ending 2024. JMA Wireless will be represented by Brett Haan, an advisor to the company.
“It is a very exciting time for the industry and for our association. I am incredibly proud of what the association and our members have accomplished over the past year,” said Michael B. Galvin, INCOMPAS Board Chair and Chief Administrative Officer for Granite Telecommunications, LLC. “On behalf of the INCOMPAS Board of Directors, we look forward to working with our new members to drive greater competition and innovation into the marketplace. We are also honored to have Brett and JMA Wireless join us on the board to help lead these efforts.”
For more information on INCOMPAS membership, including the policy, marketing and networking benefits, as well as members’ only savings at our events and through key partnerships, visit www.incompas.org.