Federal, State and Industry Resources
- NTIA BroadbandUSA Grants Overview
- NTIA’s pre-NOFO technical assistance webinars are designed to help prospective applicants understand NTIA’s IIJA broadband grant programs and to assist applicants to prepare high quality grant applications.
- Upcoming NTIA Listening Sessions Registration
- Previous NTIA Listening Sessions (Recorded Video and Presentation)
- Public Virtual Listening Session #1 - Wednesday, December 15, 2021
- Public Virtual Listening Session #2 - Wednesday, January 12, 2022
- Public Virtual Listening Session #3 - Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Public Virtual Listening Session #4 - Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Public Virtual Listening Session #5 - Wednesday, February 23, 2022
- INCOMPAS Response – NTIA Listening Session #1, Stakeholder Discussion
- White House: Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Guidebook
- Guidebook is a roadmap to the funding available under the law, as well as an explanatory document that shows, in as much detail as currently available, program-by-program information.
- State Broadband Offices
- NTIA’s BroadbandUSA website lists broadband programs in each state and territory. While most programs focus on broadband infrastructure, some address digital inclusion, equity, and workforce skills. Other topic areas include broadband mapping, loans and grants, technical assistance, policy improvements (e.g., rights-of-way, including “dig once” and “one-touch make ready”), matching E-rate contributions or tax credits. Click on a state in the map to learn more.
- States: Fact Sheets and Broadband Funding Amounts
- BroadLAND-INCOMPAS Guide for NTIA Broadband Infrastructure Grants
- Best practices, grant writers/other resources
- ACP Consumer Outreach Toolkit
- The toolkit includes downloadable Affordable Connectivity Program social media images, fact sheets, and other outreach content and materials that can be customized for consumer awareness campaigns.
- Broadband Infrastructure Playbook - The Fiber Broadband Association (FBA) and The Rural Broadband Association (NTCA)
- FBA and NTCA released the Playbook as a comprehensive guide designed to assist state broadband offices to best leverage federal funds available through IIJA. Developed in cooperation with global telecom consulting research firm Cartesian, the Playbook delivers relevant information from the Statute, outlines and recommends program structure and provides successful examples from the best state broadband programs.