INCOMPAS Announces Agenda for The 2021 INCOMPAS Show
Fall Event will Celebrate 40th Anniversary of the Association
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 6, 2021)
, the internet and competitive networks association, today announced its line-up of keynote speakers for The 2021 INCOMPAS Show
, which is taking place October 25-27 in Las Vegas.
“A better path to a better the future will be paved by networks that bring competition and innovation,” said INCOMPAS CEO Chip Pickering. “Over four decades, INCOMPAS has helped new builders connect families and businesses to faster speeds and lower prices. As we unleash the power of fiber and 5G to connect every American to the internet, competition is more important than ever. We look forward to hearing from these network builders and innovators when we meet in Las Vegas later this month.”
The keynote address – “Building the Network of Networks – DISH Talks 5G
” – will feature Tom Cullen
, executive vice president, Corporate Development for DISH, who will discuss the progress being made to open 5G networks around the country. He will offer insights on the architecture underlying the network and how DISH is partnering with others in the industry to deliver on the promise of a nationwide 5G network.
Other top executives
speaking at the show include:
- Josh Broder, CEO, Tilson
- V. Noah Campbell, Co-Founder and CEO, RS Access, LLC
- Fletcher Kittredge, CEO, GWI
- Kurt Van Wagenen, President and CEO, FirstLight Fiber
- Deborah Ward, Founder and CEO, Televergence Solutions Inc.
- Brian Worthen, CEO, Mammoth Networks
There also will be numerous educational sessions, panel discussion and workshops featuring key subject matter experts, such as:
Marking 40 Years of Competition Advocacy
- Paving the Path to 5G: Building the Foundation for the Network of the Future, featuring Crown Castle, Mavenir, Zayo and ZenFi Networks
- Optimizing Spectrum to Meet Growing Demand, with speakers from DISH, GeoLinks, RS Access and Tilson
- The Path to a Fully Connected America: Strategies for Expanding Broadband Access and Affordability, led by Kelley Drye
- Spectrum, Cyber and Team Telecom Foreign Ownership, led by Hogan Lovells
- USF Reform – Process, Proposals and Stakeholders, with speakers from BT, Mattey Consulting LLC and Public Knowledge
- All In on Eliminating Robocalls - What Industry and the FCC Must Still Do To Stop the Scourge, featuring Bandwidth Inc., BT, Cloud Communications Alliance and Intrado Communications
- Broadband Infrastructure Workshop: Understanding and Unraveling Federal Funding Programs, including speakers from GWI, Mammoth Networks, Socket Telecom and Windstream
- Executive Breakfast Program: Accelerating Revenue Growth for the Company, hosted by Axcent Networks
- Know, Grow, Scale: How to Maximize Growth Potential with Effective Marketing, featuring marketing experts from AK Operations and The Business Growers
- Women in Tech: Building Your Personal Brand, sponsored by by FirstLight Fiber and SRP Telecom
For four decades, INCOMPAS has been leading the charge to bring competition and innovation to the communications marketplace. Starting with a mission to open the long distance telephony market, the association has diversified and expanded and today reflects the evolution of the communications industry.
On Tuesday, October 26, INCOMPAS will mark this milestone with a special panel – Reflections on 40 Years of Competition, and a Look to the Future
– featuring former chairs of the INCOMPAS board, who will take a look back at the industry's history and the association's achievements through the years. Panelists also will highlight the important role INCOMPAS and its members play as we move to a 5G future and work to ensure universal broadband coverage.
Educational Content Available On-Demand via ConnectIN, INCOMPAS Show App
While the The 2021 INCOMPAS Show will take place in person at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, all keynotes, panel discussions, workshops and bonus content also will be available for on-demand viewing via ConnectIN, our mobile app and online portal.
ConnectIN offers all attendees robust functionality, providing attendees with all the networking and meeting tools needed to connect with existing and new business partners, customers and buyers.
To register for The 2021 INCOMPAS Show and gain access to our full educational agenda via ConnectIN, visit show.incompas.org/Register
Credentialed members of the press can request complimentary registration and access to the on-demand content in ConnectIN by emailing email@example.com