News - August 31, 2020
INCOMPAS Announces Keynote Speakers for 2020 INCOMPAS Show
Top Executives, Policymakers, Legislators and Thought Leaders to Address the Future of Broadband, the Impact of 5G and Trends Shaping the Industry During Virtual Event September 14-16
WASHINGTON, D.C. (August 31, 2020)– INCOMPAS, the internet and competitive networks association, today announced its line-up of keynote speakers for The 2020 INCOMPAS Show, a virtual event taking place September 14-16.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted just how important broadband is to our society. Much is at stake as the U.S. sets out to define 5G policy and build the broadband foundation for our future,” said INCOMPAS CEO Chip Pickering. “We are proud to bring together an impressive group of innovators, thought leaders, policy makers and members of Congress who are at the forefront of this revolution, and give INCOMPAS Show attendees the opportunity to get a glimpse into their insights.”
Featured keynotes and executive speakers include:
- Josh Broder, CEO, Tilson
- FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr
- Tom Cullen, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development, DISH
- Michael Dell, Chairman and CEO, Dell Technologies
- Rep. Mike Doyle (D-Pa.), Chairman, Subcommittee on Communications and Technology, House Energy and Commerce Committee
- Ray LaChance, Co-Founder and CEO, ZenFi Networks
- Hu Meena, CEO, C Spire
- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai
- Doug Smith, President & CEO, Ligado Networks
- FCC Commissioner Geoffrey Starks
- Karl Rove, President, Karl Rove and Company
- Kurt Van Wagenen, President and CEO, FirstLight Fiber
- Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.), Chairman, Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
Keynotes and Panel Discussions Available on ConnectIN, INCOMPAS Show Virtual Portal
The INCOMPAS Show will be all virtual in 2020 with all keynotes, panel discussions and workshops available via ConnectIN, the show’s online portal. Only registered attendees will have access to educational content when it happens live or premieres during the show dates, September 14-16, and on-demand for up to a year afterwards.
ConnectIN offers all attendees robust functionality, providing attendees with all the networking and meeting tools needed to connect with existing and new business partners, customers and buyers. INCOMPAS Show registration is cost effective with rates of $150 for INCOMPAS members and $195 for non-members.
To register for the virtual 2020 INCOMPAS Show and gain access to our full educational agenda via ConnectIN, visit show.incompas.org/Register.
INCOMPAS, the internet and competitive networks association, is the leading trade group advocating for competition policy across all networks. INCOMPAS represents Internet, streaming, communications and technology companies large and small, advocating for laws and policies that promote competition, innovation and economic development. Learn more at www.incompas.org or follow us on Twitter @INCOMPAS.