INCOMPAS Members Take Action
INCOMPAS members are helping their customers and the community during the COVID-19 crisis. See below for details about how our member companies are responding, and click here to dowload more about how the industry is rising to meet the coronavirus challenge.
Allstream’s Ongoing Support for our Employees and Customers During COVID-19 (continually updated)
Preparing the Allstream Team to Support our Customers During COVID-19
Amazon’s COVID-19 blog: Daily updates on how we’re addressing the crisis
Helping Small Business
- Amazon supports XPRIZE $5M Rapid COVID-19 Testing competition; joins XPRIZE Pandemic Alliance
- Nirveda Cognition, a startup powered by Amazon Web Services, uses artificial intelligence to turn data from documents to actionable insights. It built ALFA, a product designed to help small businesses more easily navigate the process of applying for loan forgiveness from the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program and improve their odds of converting the loan to a grant.
- AWS donated its $577,000 refund from the Umatilla Electric Cooperative (UEC) to support Oregon electric utility customers, food banks, and students impacted by COVID-19.
- Over the past few weeks, Amazon has supported donation of COVID-19 related supplies to over 20 local nonprofits across the state, benefitting more than 52,000 people.
- Amazon donated $90,000 of supplies to nine Licking County nonprofits, and partnered with the Licking County Chamber of Commerce for the distribution.
- Several AWS customers are offering technology that can remotely screen potential COVID-19 cases: Innovaccer, Qure.ai, Vital, and C19check.com.
- AWS customers have developed virtual assistants that give 24/7 access to resources that can provide answers, make appointments, and ensure that those in need of immediate help are routed to medical professionals.
- Scientists, researchers, and health officials now have access to COVID Atlas, an application that collects, aggregates, and processes outbreak case data from thousands of county and regional data sets across the globe, built on AWS.
- A new feature of the Coronavirus.gov website aggregates information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Department of Health and Human Services, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency to quickly answer the most common questions about COVID-19.
- In a post for the World Economic Forum, Swami Sivasubramanian, VP of Amazon Machine Learning, highlights how AWS customers are applying artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning expertise to better understand and address the COVID-19 crisis.
- In late March, the White House launched the COVID-19 High Performance Computing Consortium to provide researchers with access to the most powerful computing resources, such as those running on AWS.
- As parents and teachers acclimate to remote learning during the COVID-19 pandemic, AWS customers are stepping up to help with free resources to continue the school curriculum at home. EVERFI, a leading provider of digital learning tools used in more than 55,000 K-12 schools, is giving parents and teachers direct access to its library of digital courses at no cost.
- Amazon donated $25,000 to Mid-South Food Bank, a member of Feeding America.
- Amazon Literary Partnership awards more than $1 million in grant funding to 66 organizations.
- Airbnb leveraged AWS to create Airbnb Online Experiences, offering an array of activities like meditation with Buddhist monks, family-oriented magic lessons, and team-bonding activities like making coffee with a professional coffee taster.
- The Spark Team, a nonprofit that provides software to support humanitarian events, is using AWS to help free medical clinics store patient data and manage volunteer sign-ups for COVID‑19 test sites.
- MedStar Health, the largest healthcare provider in the Maryland and D.C. region, quickly scaled telehealth solutions amid the pandemic with support from AWS.
- Mary's Place, a Seattle-based nonprofit that provides shelter and services for women, children, and families, is supporting many people during this uncertain time. Read more and see photos of the new Mary’s Place center that’s opened inside one of Amazon’s corporate offices.
- Zoom, a provider of business video and audio conferencing that runs primarily on AWS, is offering universal free access to its core conferencing technology for calls of up to 40 minutes and 100 participants.
- Amazon donated $100,000 to support the Oakland Unified School District and the City of Oakland’s mission to close the digital divide for students from underserved communities.
- Since March 2, 2020, Amazon’s Baltimore fulfillment centers have donated more than 4,000 items, including 6,500 pounds of pet food to the Maryland Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (MDSPCA), supporting 500 pets during the pandemic.
- Propel, a company focused on building software to help low-income Americans improve their financial health, has developed the Fresh Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) app. Powered by AWS, Fresh EBT has helped more than 3 million individuals per month manage their Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, save with coupons, and find jobs through the app.
- Amazon donated $100,000 to the Massachusetts COVID-19 Relief Fund.
- AWS collaborated with Michigan State University to develop a public website that hosts, shares, and tracks the latest clinical research on convalescent plasma (blood characteristics from individuals who have recovered from COVID-19). AWS deployed the website in one day.
- Rhode Island’s unemployment insurance applications surged 10 times the volume the state’s legacy computer system could handle. With AWS support, the Department of Labor and Training’s website has been able to efficiently process more than 132,000 claims in six weeks.
- Using Amazon Connect, the Kentucky Office of Unemployment Insurance set-up a cloud based call center in one afternoon and trained its agents in just 30 minutes, so they could work from home.
- AWS is powering Fast Grants, a research funding mechanism to rapidly deploy grants to expedite COVID-19 research.
- The American Indian College Fund is a nonprofit committed to supporting thousands of Native American students and nearly 40 tribal colleges across the U.S. Amazon is donating 1,000 Fire HD 8 tablets and 550 laptops to the nonprofit, which will distribute the devices to students and faculty who otherwise would not have access to technology while schools are closed during the COVID-19 pandemic.Amazon donated $50,000 to the largest hunger relief organization that covers 13 counties in Indiana and Kentucky.
- Idaho, Missouri, North Carolina, Texas, and Washington D.C. are the latest to join a U.S. Department of Agriculture pilot enabling customers to use Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits to purchase groceries online.
- Amazon uses delivery network to support the immediate needs of vulnerable populations in Seattle and the Washington D.C. area.
- Through the AmazonSmile program, Amazon has donated more than $180 million to hundreds of thousands of charities worldwide so they can expand their meaningful work.
- AWS is supporting an effort from Chan Zuckerberg Biohub, a non-profit furthering research to manage diseases, to estimate unreported COVID-19 cases.
- Donated R$5 million ($1 million USD) to two Brazilian nonprofits supporting communities during the pandemic: Comunitas and the Alice Figueira Foundation.
- Brain Corp, a robotics startup, has deployed autonomous floor scrubbers across retail businesses, airports, hospitals, and other spaces requiring frequent cleanings.
- An Amazon fulfillment center in Northern Pennsylvania donated $100,000 to the Commission on Economic Opportunity to support local food banks during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Donated $100,000 to Feeding Florida, a statewide foodbank network, and $200,000 to the Greater Chicago Food Depositary
- Donated $100,000 to organizations working to relieve hunger across Ohio amid COVID-19.
- Amazon delivered personal protective equipment and supplies in support of Get Us PPE in Chicago.
- Amazon expects to spend more than $800 million in the first half of the year on COVID‑19 safety measures.
- Amazon collaborates with the UK Government to deliver COVID-19 test kits to the homes of essential workers.
- As part of a new initiative called "give a mask, employ an artisan," the nonprofit Nest will buy masks from its small business partners and donate them to healthcare professionals and others doing critical work.
- Experts at the Imperial College London and its Abdul Latif Jameel Institute for Disease and Emergency Analytics are leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) to provide public health agencies and governments with real-time data and models to inform COVID-19 responses.
- Amazon is donating 10,000 Fire 7 tablets to the Californians Dedicated to Education Foundation
- Amazon Web Services helped Crisis Cleanup, a software platform, launch new websites to streamline volunteer and community relief responses to COVID-19.
- MyClinic365 is donating its telemedicine platform, which is powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS), to doctors and allied healthcare professionals in Ireland for the duration of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Amazon delivered swabs for use in COVID-19 test kits to University of Washington Medical Center and Seattle Children's Hospital.
- Amazon Literary Partnership has joined a coalition of national arts grant makers to create a $10 million initiative for U.S. artists and writers.
- Amazon Devices is helping healthcare organizations on the front lines through device donations.
- AWS supports White House effort to increase access to digital health services.
- In the UK, helping to provide infrastructure and technology to enable NHSX - a joint unit between the Department of Health and Social Care, NHS England and NHS Improvement - to quickly and securely launch a Covid-19 response platform for critical public services.
- Amazon Devices & Services is donating devices to communities impacted by COVID-19.
- Amazon contributed $1 million to help launch the Seattle Foundation’s COVID-19 Response Fund in early March. Since then, contributions from other corporations and individuals have resulted in a $15 million COVID-19 Response Fund.
- Amazon Devices is participating in the World Health Organization’s #PlayApartTogether campaign; we’re enabling customers to access even more free digital books and stream hundreds of SiriusXM channels for free on Alexa-enabled devices.
- Amazon is collaborating with local catering business Gourmondo to distribute 73,000 meals, over the course of a month, to 2,700 elderly and medically-vulnerable residents in Seattle and King County during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Amazon provided $5.5 million in relief to more than 400 small businesses through cash grants and free rent as part of our Neighborhood Small Business Relief Fund.
- Amazon and Lyft are collaborating to reduce the hardships drivers are facing due to a drop in using the ride-hailing service.
- The Boston Children’s Hospital Computational Epidemiology Lab recently launched COVID Near You, a platform built on Amazon Web Services to track the spread of COVID-19.
- Amazon Lex is powering smart hub technology for Electronic Caregiver, a health and safety monitoring device provider, to aid in the detection and treatment of COVID-19.
- Working with our Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner, Conduent (a business process and services company), to empower federal, state, and local agencies to better track COVID-19’s spread and report on cases and potential exposures.
- The White House launched the COVID-19 High Performance Computing Consortium
- to provide researchers with access to the most powerful high performance computing resources to help stop the virus. As part of the Consortium, AWS is offering research institutions and companies technical support and AWS service credits to advance research on COVID-19 diagnosis, treatment, and vaccine studies.
- Amazon subsidiary Twitch (a video live streaming service) has partnered with Amazon Music to launch Twitch Stream Aid. The 12-hour charity live stream will benefit the World Health Organization's COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund and feature some of the biggest names in gaming, music, and sports, with special guests.
July 28, 2020 - Using Prime Air’s innovation and scale to help protect medical professionals
July 16, 2020 - Amazon donates $10 million in critically needed PPE supplies to organizations in need
June 29, 2020 - A Thank You bonus for Amazon front-line employees and partners
June 25, 2020 - Work From Home Offer – Extended – Amazon WorkSpaces and Amazon Chime
June 22, 2020 - Update: Amazon donates 8,200 laptops to Seattle Public Schools families
June 16, 2020 - Amazon introduces 'Distance Assistant'
June 8, 2020 - AWS helps the World Health Organization respond to COVID-19
June 8, 2020 - Whole Foods Market named top retailer for COVID-19 response
June 4, 2020 - How Amazon is helping its HQ2 community amid the COVID-19 pandemic
June 2, 2020 - Amazon offers backup family care to 650,000+ U.S. employees
June 1, 2020 - Meet our new recruits
May 28, 2020 - Amazon offering 125,000 full-time jobs to seasonal employees
May 28, 2020 - AWS customers scale to help address mental health issues due to COVID-19
May 27, 2020 - All In WA virtual concert to raise funds for those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
May 26, 2020 - Customers recognize Amazon as the food retailer with the most favorable response to the COVID-19 pandemic
May 25, 2020 - Be a Neighbor Campaign
May 22, 2020 - Meeting the Moment
May 21, 2020 - AWS is powering the COVID Digital Pathology Repository (COVID-DPR), an online repository of whole slide images of COVID-19-related samples that enables international collaboration in the research community.
May 20, 2020 - A thank you to the heroes working on the front lines
May 19, 2020 - Over 100 million items delivered to healthcare and government organizations
May 18, 2020 - Amazon Wants to Innovate Its Way Out of the Pandemic
May 15, 2020 - Military experience and Amazon skills help stand up COVID-19 test sites
May 14, 2020 - Vogue, Amazon Fashion and the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) launch "Common Threads: Vogue x Amazon Fashion"
May 14, 2020 - Using Prime Air’s innovation and scale to help protect medical professionals
May 13, 2020 - It's time for Congress to establish a federal price gouging law
May 12, 2020 - UCSF and AWS Collaboration
May 12, 2020 - Thousands of families in lockdown to receive free healthy breakfasts
May 11, 2020 - Support small businesses selling handcrafted goods
May 11, 2020 - Amazon Future Engineer hosts coding competitions for students during the COVID-19 pandemic
May 7, 2020 - “Regular Heroes” highlights stories of courage
May 6, 2020 - Helping 700,000 students transition to remote learning
May 5, 2020 - HSI partners with Pfizer, 3M, Citi, Alibaba, Amazon, Merck to protect consumers against COVID-19-related fraud
May 5, 2020 - Small business sellers are stepping up during the COVID-19 pandemic
May 3, 2020 - Words of gratitude amid the COVID-19 pandemic
May 1, 2020 - Amazon Canada donates $3M to relief organizations supporting those affected by the COVID-19 crisis
April 28, 2020 - Amazon donates $3.9 million to expand computer science education in Virginia
April 24, 2020 - Cerner Provides Access to De-Identified Patient Data for Covid-19 Research and Vaccine Development
April 23, 2020 - How we’re helping our HQ communities
April 23, 2020 - FDA Approves Studies of Plasma Therapy for COVID-19
April 23, 2020 - Shelter-in-place Compliance Remains Low, UMD Research Finds
April 22, 2020 - C3.ai Announces Public Availability of COVID-19 Data Lake
April 22, 2020 - Delivering 6 million meals to underserved and vulnerable populations
April 20, 2020 - Look for the rainbows
April 18, 2020 - Amazon adds to list of states where SNAP benefits may be used online
April 17, 2020 - New study will track workers at high risk for coronavirus
April 17, 2020 - Amazon donating masks to EU public health services
April 15, 2020 - Amazon encourages U.S. residents to participate in short study to help public health organizations
April 14, 2020 - Seeking solutions during the COVID-19 crisis
April 14, 2020 - Amazon gives $150,000 grant to the Alliance for Education's Right Now Needs Fund
April 13, 2020 - Forbes: Amazon Is Powering The Coronavirus Diagnostics Of The Future
April 13, 2020 - Laptops donated and online resources provided to thousands of AP computer science students
April 10, 2020 - Amazon donating $5 million in devices globally
April 8, 2020 - A public data lake for analysis of COVID-19 data
April 7, 2020 - AWS powers new platform to train one million volunteer healthcare workers
April 6, 2020 - Amazon donates 8,200 laptops to Seattle Public Schools families
April 5, 2020 - Getting millions of masks to our employees
April 3, 2020 - Jeff Bezos is donating $100 million to American food banks
April 1, 2020 - Amazon donates over €21 million to relief organizations across Europe to support those impacted by the COVID-19 crisis
April 1, 2020 - Supporting teachers' transition to remote learning with no-cost resources
March 31, 2020 - Salesforce and AWS Help Service Agents Stay Connected with Customers During COVID-19 Pandemic
March 26, 2020 - Alexa and Amazon Devices COVID-19 resources
March 25, 2020 - Amazon’s COVID-19 blog: How we are supporting our employees, customers, and communities
March 25, 2020 - Amazon Future Engineer offers free and creative coding coursework
March 20, 2020 - AWS launches initiative to accelerate COVID-19 diagnostics, research, and testing
March 18, 2020 - $1 million donation to Arlington community to fight COVID-19 outbreak
March 13, 2020 - Amazon’s actions to help customers, communities, and employees affected by COVID-19
How is Bandwidth responding to COVID-19?
July 16, 2020 - Improving patient outcomes & continuity of care through communication technology
June 17, 2020 - Bandwidth partners with K4Connect to provide senior living communities with critical COVID-19 communications
April 24, 2020 - Serve: Working for and loving the success of others
Our response to the coronavirus
July 1, 2020 - Half of Brits have changed their habits for the better: BT reveals how the UK adapted in 100 days of lockdown
June 29, 2020 - Why digital technologies will be crucial to our post Covid-19 economic recovery
June 16, 2020 - BT to help disadvantaged children with home schooling, offering six months free internet access
June 15, 2020 - Supporting the NHS through Digital and Always-Connected Solutions
June 12, 2020 - BT launches new 'dedicated connection' home broadband service
June 9, 2020 - A tool to highlight misinformation
June 1, 2020 - BT pledges support for a green recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic
May 15, 2020 - Fears for over-70s struggling with digital isolation during lockdown
May 5, 2020 - The NCSC and BT share their top tips to help you stay secure online during coronavirus
April 24, 2020 - Surviving or thriving during Covid-19: how BT is supporting small businesses at this difficult time
May 22, 2020 - C Spire extends extra high-speed data to wireless customers through September 30
May 21, 2020 - Inspiration in action: Five ways C Spire is committed to you, through COVID-19 and every day
May 20, 2020 - C Spire Pop-Up WiFi helps students graduate
May 12, 2020 - C Spire Provides Complimentary Pop Up WiFi for Residents in Rural Wilkinson County
April 30, 2020 - C Spire Continues to Serve Customers During COVID-19 Pandemic
April 6, 2020 - C Spire Network Expands Capacity for Higher Demand During COVID-19
April 3, 2020 - C Spire Expands Free WiFi Pop Ups in Select Company Retail Store Parking Lots for Students
April 1, 2020 - C Spire to Continue Providing “Essential” Communications Services During COVID-19
March 31, 2020 - C Spire provides complimentary pop-up WiFi for students
March 25, 2020 - C Spire Offers Free Same-Day Delivery in 11 Mississippi Markets
March 22, 2020 - C Spire Provides Wireless Customers Extra High-Speed Data During Covid-19
March 20, 2020 - New Telehealth App, Drive-Though Specimen Collection to Speed COVID-19 Testing
March 19, 2020 - C Spire Gives Mississippi Schools Free Wireless Data Access for Approved Learning Websites
March 15, 2020 - C Spire Cares
March 13, 2020 - C Spire supports FCC's efforts to meet customer emergency communications needs
C Spire Wireless
- Discounted wireless plans for first-responders, military, educators and government employees.
- Higher data priority for first-responders.
- No upgrade fees for wireless customers.
- No restrictions or fees on making wireless plan adjustments.
- Free next-day delivery in most cases for online shoppers.
- Extra deals online, including waived activation fees.
C Spire Home
- No data caps or overage charges, making it easier for students and employees working from home.
Announcement from COO John Disrude
Letter from the CEO
July 21, 2020 - E2D is on a mission to close the digital divide in Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools
May 24, 2020 - Crown Castle is wired to keeping everyone connected
April 22, 2020 - D.C. Residents to Benefit from Crown Castle, Urban Ed IT Training
April 9, 2020 - Dallas Education Foundation Launches Fundraising Campaign
April 6, 2020 - Mayor Bowser Announces Distribution of Additional Devices to DC Public Schools Students in Grades K-8
April 2, 2020 - Crown Castle Supports Children First Fund Compassion Fund & Technology for Remote Learning
March 25, 2020 - FCC’s Keep Americans Connected Pledge Surpasses 500 Signatures
July 1, 2020 - SLING TV Gives Peace of Mind with New 1-Year Price Guarantee
June 17, 2020 - DISH supports businesses as America reopens, offers two months of free service to hotels and other commercial properties
May 16, 2020 - Every Night is Movie Night: SLING TV Introduces Premium Pass Giving FREE month of EPIX, SHOWTIME and STARZ
May 13, 2020 - DISH, NBC, Discovery, A&E and Assurant Team Up to Support Good 360's COVID-19 Relief Efforts
April 14, 2020 - SLING TV reinvents happy hour with free primetime TV through daily "Happy Hour Across America"
April 2, 2020 - SLING TV to Donate 100% of its Movie Rental Profits to Purchase Healthcare Supplies Through Good360 and its COVID-19 Response Efforts
March 30, 2020 - SLING TV Delivers Free News on Amazon Fire TV's "Live" Experience
March 26, 2020 - SLING TV Gives America Free 14-Day "Quarantine Offer," Supports Local and State Shelter-in-Place Orders
March 19, 2020 - COVID-19 Response: DISH Provides Spectrum to AT&T at No Cost, Delivering Enhanced Capacity to Wireless Network
March 18, 2020 - SLING TV Launches "Stay In & Sling!" - An Initiative to Provide Free News and Entertainment as Nation Grapples with Outbreak
March 13, 2020 - COVID-19 Response: DISH Lends Critical Spectrum to T-Mobile in Effort to Bolster Nationwide Wireless Capacity to Help Consumers
Family Health Services of Darke County Leverages Mobile VoIP to Keep Providers, Staff, and Patients Connected During COVID-19
Remote Services That Keep You Connected
ENA Technology Services Offered in Response to COVID-19
March 13, 2020 - ENA Joins FCC in Pledge “To Keep America Connected”
Keeping People Safe and Informed About the Coronavirus
Facebook & Carnegie Mellon University COVID-19 Symptom Map
- On #GivingTuesdayNow Facebook expanded Community Help to make it easier for people to support local businesses and nonprofits.
- Partnered with the Information Technology Disaster Resource Center (ITDRC) and NetHope to provide internet connectivity to communities most impacted by COVID-19.
- Providing $2 million grant to support ITDRC’s projectConnect initiative which will help rural and underserved communities in the US gain access to the internet.
- Providing a $260,000 grant to support NetHope’s COVID-19 response. In addition, through sharing our Disease Prevention Maps, we’ll help NetHope identify the world’s most vulnerable and affected communities, including migrants and refugees, in order to provide them with protective health equipment and internet connectivity kits.
- Facebook joined Amazon, Hewlett Packard, IBM, and Microsoft in signing the Open COVID Patent Pledge to help make patents freely available in the fight against COVID-19.
- Tips and resources from the World Health Organization (WHO) on how people can take care of themselves, stay active, relieve stress and establish new goals and routines while staying home.
- Updates to Our $100 Million Small Business Grants Program
- Helping People Get Reliable Information In Groups and Local Alerts
- Announced Community Help, a place for people to request or offer help to neighbors, such as volunteering to deliver groceries or donating to a local food pantry or fundraiser.
- Donated $25 Million to Support Healthcare Workers
- Announced an additional $100-million investment to support journalists — including $25 million in emergency grant funding for local news through the Facebook Journalism Project, and an extra $75 million in marketing to get money to publishers around the world at a time when their advertising revenue is declining.
- Launched the Messenger Coronavirus Community Hub with tips and resources to keep people connected to their friends, family, colleagues and community, and prevent the spread of misinformation.
- Launched our digital literacy program, Get Digital, to provide lessons and resources to help young people develop the competencies and skills they need to more safely navigate the internet.
Small Business Grants Program
July 16, 2020 - Live with Dr. Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, discussing how to slow the spread of Covid.
July 16, 2020 - Keeping People Safe and Informed About the Coronavirus
July 9, 2020 - New Ways to Connect With Businesses on WhatsApp
July 6, 2020 - Facebook Connectivity Investments to Deliver Over $200 Billion in Economic Benefits
July 2, 2020 - Keeping People Safe and Informed About the Coronavirus
June 24, 2020 - Announcing Boost With Facebook’s Summer of Support and Our Continued Investment in Helping Bring Businesses Online
June 12, 2020 - Helping Increase Blood Donations in the US
June 10, 2020 - Allowing the Promotion of Non-Medical Masks on Facebook
May 21, 2020 - Building the Tools to Power the Future of Work
May 20, 2020 - Facebook is giving $20 million to women, minority and veteran-owned businesses, says Sheryl Sandberg
May 19, 2020 - Introducing Facebook Shops: Helping Small Businesses Sell Online
May 18, 2020 - State of Small Business Report
April 20, 2020 - Washington Post - Mark Zuckerberg: How data can aid the fight against covid-19
April 16, 2020 - An Update on Our Work to Keep People Informed and Limit Misinformation About COVID-19
April 15, 2020 - How to Support Small Businesses During COVID‑19
April 14, 2020 - World Health Organization Launches Messenger Experience to Help Deliver Accurate Information on COVID-19
April 6, 2020 - Data for Good: New Tools to Help Health Researchers Track and Combat COVID-19
March 26, 2020 - Get Digital! Get lesson plans, conversation starters, activities, videos and other resources to help young people become empowered in a digital world.
March 25, 2020 - Combating COVID-19 Misinformation Across Our Apps
March 22, 2020 - Facebook donates emergency reserve of 720,000 masks
March 20, 2020 - The World Health Organization launches WHO Health Alert on WhatsApp
June 24, 2020 - Massive Growth in Remote Work Shows Promising Potential
March 12, 2020 - Keeping Remote Communications Strong Through COVID-19 Challenges
FirstLight Coronavirus Response Update (continually updated)
June 2, 2020 - FirstLight Provides Internet Access to Rutland Regional Medical Center Surge Site
A Safe, Secure and Productive Workplace: Best Practices for Your Business During COVID-19
Our Response to COVID-19
July 23, 2020 - What emergency funding means for publishers around the world
July 20, 2020 - Ride easy with new biking features in Google Maps
July 20, 2020 - A new skills partnership for Singaporeans
July 10, 2020 - Tools for language access during COVID-19
June 29, 2020 - Understand how COVID-19 is impacting your community
June 25, 2020 - Our role in Asia’s economic recovery
June 18, 2020 - Connecting people to causes through $1 billion in Ad Grants
June 9, 2020 - Support local news by subscribing, donating and advertising
June 8, 2020 - Get around safely with these new Google Maps features
May 29, 2020 - Online resources for kids and families during COVID-19
May 28, 2020 - Ideas from our experts on fighting screen fatigue
May 28, 2020 - Providing emergency funding for 5,300+ local news organizations
May 28, 2020 - Learn more about anxiety with a self-assessment on Search
May 27, 2020 - Google’s new tools help businesses during COVID-19
May 21, 2020 - Helping COVID-19 responders find hotels
May 20, 2020 - Google releases technology for pandemic apps
May 20, 2020 - Exposure Notification API launches to support public health agencies
May 18, 2020 - Support for Native small businesses during COVID-19
May 14, 2020 - How Android Enterprise supports healthcare mobility needs
May 11, 2020 - Add support links to your Business Profile on Google
May 11, 2020 - Mount Sinai health care workers team up with Google Nest
May 8, 2020 - Resources for mental health support during COVID-19
May 7, 2020 - What’s trending: understanding rising consumer interests
May 6, 2020 - Google.org’s $100 million contribution to COVID-19 relief
May 6, 2020 - Our commitment to Asia Pacific’s coronavirus response
May 4, 2020 - To every teacher, thank you times infinity
April 30, 2020 - Stopping bad ads to protect users
April 29, 2020 - Maps that bring us closer, even when we're apart
April 29, 2020 - Google Meet premium video meetings—free for everyone
April 24, 2020 - Libraries are helping bridge the digital divide during COVID-19
April 23, 2020 - How to foster inclusion while working from home
April 22, 2020 - Helping you avoid COVID-19 online security risks
April 22, 2020 - Findings on COVID-19 and online security threats
April 20, 2020 - A new Optimize feature to keep your website updated through COVID-19
April 17, 2020 - Helping our communities connect in a time of isolation
April 17, 2020 - Two weeks of Doodles to thank essential workers
April 17, 2020 - Fee relief to support our news partners during COVID-19
April 15, 2020 - Google for Nonprofits adds new countries and G Suite discounts
April 15, 2020 - Google News Initiative: A Global Journalism Emergency Relief Fund for local news
April 14, 2020 - How local journalists can map COVID-19 cases
April 10, 2020 - Apple and Google partner on COVID-19 contact tracing technology
April 10, 2020 - Connecting people to virtual care options
April 6, 2020 - Support for public health workers fighting COVID-19
April 6, 2020 - Ways to stay informed on coronavirus news
April 3, 2020 - Helping public health officials combat COVID-19
April 2, 2020 - COVID-19: $6.5 million to help fight coronavirus misinformation
April 1, 2020 - California governor says ‘We need more Googles’ as company offers free Wi-Fi and Chromebooks to students
March 27, 2020 - COVID-19: $800+ million to support small businesses and crisis response
March 21, 2020 - Connecting people with COVID-19 information and resources
March 20, 2020 - Helping educators and students stay connected
Google Fiber: Here's how we’re responding to COVID-19
March 17, 2020 - Coronavirus Update: Helping you stay connected
March 18, 2020 - Granite Delivers Rapid-Response ‘Work from Home’ Solution to Businesses & Government Agencies Nationwide
COVID-19 - Helping Your Business Stay Connected
GWI Doing Its Part to Help Communities Affected by Coronavirus Pandemic
April 20, 2020 - Free Public WiFi Hotspots in South Portland and Sanford
Hilliary Covid Education Response
How IdeaTek is helping customers
Letter from President Surendra Saboo
April 29, 2020 - Our Response to COVID-19
Letter from the CEO
July 29, 2020 - Applying 3 CX and UC Lessons Learned During a Pandemic
July 16, 2020 - Planning for Productive & Secure Remote Work with Cisco
June 23, 2020 - Catapulted Into the Future of Work: How to Plan for the Long-Term
June 23, 2020 - State of Connecticut Selects Intrado’s Health Advocate to Enhance Employees’ Healthcare Experience and Support Preferred Provider Network
June 16, 2020 - Health Advocate Launches Return-to-Work Solutions, Providing Personalized Support to Safely Transition Back to the Workplace
May 27, 2020 - Intrado Provides Free Access to Patient Messenger Solution to New York Hospitals Significantly Impacted by COVID-19
April 9, 2020 - Intrado Social Responsibility Outreach During COVID-19
March 6, 2020 - Intrado – Actively engaged and ready to serve
June 29, 2020 - How To Adjust Your Business Development Plan During A Pandemic
June 24, 2020 - MetTel Wins Customer Service Team of the Year in 2020 American Business Awards® for Rapid Response to COVID-19
Understanding our progress against COVID-19
Microsoft Digital Event
Bing COVID-19 Tracker
Give with Bing - Switch on Give Mode
July 8, 2020 - Reimagining virtual collaboration for the future of work and learning
July 7, 2020 - Microsoft takes legal action against COVID-19-related cybercrime
July 6, 2020 - Extracting Covid-19 insights from Bing search data
July 2, 2020 - Retail perspectives, pt. 4: protect your business against fraud
June 18, 2020 - The Salvation Army’s help never wavered, thanks to a quick pivot to remote tools
June 17, 2020 - Schools after COVID-19: From a teaching culture to a learning culture
June 16, 2020 - Microsoft’s undersea datacenter helps the hunt for a COVID-19 vaccine
June 16, 2020 - Growing Azure’s capacity to help customers, Microsoft during the COVID-19 pandemic
June 15, 2020 - 20 updates for Microsoft Teams for Education, including 7x7 video and Breakout Rooms
June 5, 2020 - Taiwan’s Legislative Yuan offers its 113 legislators Microsoft Teams to keep working through COVID-19
May 26, 2020 - Racing against time, medical researchers, life science companies and COVID-19 survivors launch national campaign to drive blood plasma donation
May 26, 2020 - Empowering Asia’s health care sector in the battle against COVID-19
May 21, 2020 - Accessibility tools support Hamlin Robinson students learning from home
May 21, 2020 - COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gap
May 19, 2020 - Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust uses Microsoft HoloLens to protect doctors while providing patient care amid coronavirus pandemic
May 15, 2020 - UnitedHealth Group and Microsoft collaborate to launch ProtectWell™ protocol and app to support return-to-workplace planning and COVID-19 symptom screening
May 14, 2020 - Musicians given help to replace cancelled gigs with immersive and interactive livestreams
May 13, 2020 - Annotating and Sharing Markers with Family and Friends through Microsoft Soundscape
May 5, 2020 - Adaptive Biotechnologies and Microsoft launch virtual ImmuneRACE study to inform novel COVID-19 diagnostics to address unmet needs in testing
April 24, 2020 - NHS doctors are using Microsoft Teams to get Coronavirus test results straight to their phones
April 21, 2020 - Closing the data divide: the need for open data
April 20, 2020 - Helping survivors become heroes
April 20, 2020 - Preserving privacy while addressing COVID-19
April 20, 2020 - Bing delivers new COVID-19 experiences including partnership with GoFundMe to help affected businesses
April 19, 2020 - UNICEF and Microsoft launch global learning platform to help address COVID-19 education crisis
April 17, 2020 - How Microsoft is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic in Washington state
April 16, 2020 - Rapidly scale patient screening and assessments for COVID-19
April 13, 2020 - More tech and cloud support for nonprofits on the frontline of COVID-19
April 9, 2020 - Mobilizing AI for Health to fight against COVID-19
April 9, 2020 - Remote work trend report: meetings
March 30, 2020 - Global companies come together to make ventilators for the NHS
March 23, 2020 - Microsoft to join White House-led consortium to fight COVID-19
March 20, 2020 - Delivering information and eliminating bottlenecks with CDC’s COVID-19 assessment bot
March 20, 2020 - Adaptive Biotechnologies and Microsoft expand partnership to decode COVID-19 immune response and provide open data access
March 17, 2020 - Open for Research: COVID-19 Literature Dataset
March 12, 2020 - Work remotely, stay secure—guidance for CISOs
March 12, 2020 - Supporting nonprofits and IGOs during COVID-19
March 11, 2020 - Helping teachers and students make the switch to remote learning
March 11, 2020 - Making remote learning effective and engaging with Microsoft Education resources
March 10, 2020 - Staying productive while working remotely with Microsoft Teams
March 9, 2020 - Top 5 ways your Azure AD can help you enable remote work
March 9, 2020 - Microsoft donates $1 million to Puget Sound’s COVID-19 Response Fund
March 5, 2020 - Our commitment to customers during COVID-19
March 5, 2020 - As we work to protect public health, we also need to protect the income of hourly workers who support our campus
Updated on COVID-19
June 30, 2020 - Coming together in quarantine: How ‘Homemade’ united filmmakers from across the globe
May 28, 2020 - Netflix Animation brings together recent grads for virtual speaker series
May 21, 2020 - Helping members who haven’t been watching cancel
May 19, 2020 - Staying engaged with the creative community virtually
May 18, 2020 - The Argentine Academy of Cinematography Arts and Sciences and Netflix Launch a 40 Million Pesos Fund to Support Argentine Workers in the AV Industry Affected by COVID-19
May 7, 2020 - KIPA and Netflix Establish New COVID-19 Film and TV Emergency Fund for Hardest Hit Workers in Audiovisual and Movie Sector
April 21, 2020 - Netflix and Italian Film Commissions Set Up new COVID-19 Film and TV Emergency Relief Fund with 1 Million Euro Donation by Netflix
April 21, 2020 - Netflix and Netherlands Film Fund Establish Relief Fund for Affected Productions
April 17, 2020 - Responding to teachers’ requests for access to documentaries
April 15, 2020 - Netflix, Acción Cultural Española (AC/E), Academia de Cine and Instituto de la Cinematografía y de las Artes Audiovisuales (ICAA) join forces to establish emergency line for audiovisual workers hit hit by COVID-19
April 8, 2020 - Netflix and Instagram partner for "Wanna Talk About It" Live Q&As
April 7, 2020 - Netflix and Audiens Establish New COVID-19 Film and TV Emergency Fund for Hardest Hit Workers in the Audiovisual and Movie Sector
March 21, 2020 - Reducing Netflix traffic where it’s needed while maintaining the member experience
March 20, 2020 - Emergency Support for Workers in the Creative Community
March 19, 2020 - Help Constrain The Spread Of COVID-19 With Netflix Party
Our response to the COVID-19 crisis.
June 30, 2020 - Segra Launches Enterprise-Grade Remote Office LAN
April 8, 2020 - Segra Offers Free Premium Collaboration Service During COVID-19 Crisis
March 18, 2020 - Segra’s Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparations and Planning for Business Continuity
March 16, 2020 - Segra Helps Customers Affected by Coronavirus Impact
Smartcom’s response to COVID-19
- Increased DIA speeds substantially for several cities at no cost to allow for remote workers and student access to public wireless internet networks.
Socket Offering 90-Day Free Fiber Internet in Response to COVID-19 Outbreak
March 18, 2020 - Socket No-Cost Speed Increase
March 16, 2020 - Socket Commits To The ‘Keep Americans Connected Pledge’
Sonic Keeps You Connected
Sonic is here to support
- Offering three months of free internet access and unlimited nationwide home telephone service to households with K-12, college students, or senior citizens 60 or older.
March 17, 2020 - Support During the COVID-19 Outbreak
June 24, 2020 - Starry Partners with the Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles to Expand Affordable Broadband Access
May 14, 2020 - We Are #MadeForThis: A Free Content Series by Starry Internet
May 14, 2020 - Ask the Experts: Parenting at Home & Screen Time
May 5, 2020 - Announcing Starry Expert Support for Everyone during COVID-19
May 1, 2020 - Extending Our Pledge To Keep Americans Connected During The Coronavirus Challenge
April 30, 2020 - Starry Extends Its Pledge to Keep Americans Connected During the Coronavirus Crisis
April 7, 2020 - Keeping Our Communities Safe During COVID-19
March 27, 2020 - A Letter From Our CEO About Our COVID-19 Response
March 16, 2020 - Starry Announces It Will Provide Free Service for Its Starry Connect Subscribers in Public and Affordable Housing Through the End of May
March 13, 2020 - Starry Expands Access to Its Ultra-Low-Cost Broadband Program, Partnering with HCCI to Expand Affordable Broadband Access Across Harlem
A Message From Our President - Supporting Business Continuity: Our Response to COVID-19
March 16, 2020 - How We’re Working Remotely — and Working For You
March 21, 2020 - A Letter from CEO Josh Broder
TPx is committed to helping your business and employees stay connected during these tough times.
March 9, 2020 - How to Keep Your Business Running If Coronavirus Closes the Office Doors
Coronavirus: Staying safe and informed on Twitter - Updates
June 23, 2020 - Lockdown 2020-what social data can tell us about what’s next
- Clarifying how we assess misleading information
- An update to our proactive enforcement and metrics on credible information
- An update on our proactive enforcement and spam detection
- Resources for those battling substance abuse disorders, in recovery
- Working as a part of a global movement of stakeholders and partners on COVID-19.
- When searching for #COVID19 and related terms, a proactive prompt will direct users to authoritative information from health organizations across the world. People in the U.S. will be directed to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The prompts are now active in 70 countries and growing.
- Twitter continues to work with partners across the world to provide support, for example:
- Partnerships: Maintaining open lines of communication with relevant multinational stakeholders, including the CDC, World Health Organization, numerous global government and public health organizations, and officials around the world, to ensure they can troubleshoot account issues, get their experts verified, amplify public health messages with our pro bono advertising, and seek strategic counsel as they use the power of Twitter to mitigate harm.
- #AdsforGood: Twitter is providing free ad support credits to nonprofit organizations to build campaigns to fact-check COVID-19 content and provide reputable health information to the widest possible audiences.
- Research: As a uniquely open service, Twitter data is being used in research every day and our research hub is publicly available. Twitter welcomes applications for the use of Twitter data to support research on COVID-19. As with all those seeking to utilize public Twitter data, researchers must adhere to Twitter data access policies, which are designed to protect the privacy of its users’ data.
- Donation matching: Twitter set up a dedicated internal COVID-19 campaign page through our employee donation matching program to support humanitarian response and relief efforts around the world.
June 15, 2020 - Talking #MentalHealthAwareness on Twitter with our global partners
May 27, 2020 - Inclusion & Diversity Report May 2020: Principles During a Pandemic
May 15, 2020 - Twitter CEO Dorsey to donate $10 million so every Oakland kid has a computer, internet access
May 12, 2020 - Keeping our employees and partners safe during #coronavirus
May 11, 2020 - Updating our Approach to Misleading Information
April 29, 2020 - Enabling study of the public conversation in a time of crisis
April 22, 2020 - Twitter will remove dubious 5G tweets ‘that could potentially cause harm’
April 3, 2020 - Coronavirus: Staying safe and informed on Twitter
March 24, 2020 - Protecting and supporting journalists during COVID-19
March 16, 2020 - An update on our continuity strategy during COVID-19
Letter from the CEO
Uniti Group COVID-19 Response and Updates
April 21, 2020 - Windstream Enterprise Launches OfficeSuite UC in Canada for Improved Collaboration, Remote Work — Even Across Borders
April 14, 2020 - Windstream Prioritizes Community Communications as Crisis Escalates
April 2, 2020 - Windstream Wholesale Continues to Help Customers Maintain Business Continuity Plans by Enhancing Wave Offerings With Proactive Monitoring and Ticketing
April 1, 2020 - Windstream Enterprise Supports Businesses with Remote Worker Solutions
March 30, 2020 - Windstream’s Network Performs Well as Usage Climbs
WOW!'s Response to COVID-19
May 19, 2020 - WOW! Assists Employees, Customers and Communities During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Our promise to keep you connected
- Updated installation process
- No rate increases or late fees during this time
- No data caps
- The health and wellbeing of our customers and our employees are our top priority