Reconnect Research Webinar
Turn Your Unused Calls into Revenue
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Click here to view the webinar recording
Click here to view the webinar slides
As featured in Channel vision’s recent article “Monetizing Misdials” Over 5 billion MIDI Calls ™ are made each month, costing carriers millions of dollars. Reconnect Research’s new platform connects these calls to political polls & research surveys, turning your unused calls into profits.
About Scott Richards, Chairman, DIAL800 / CEO, Reconnect Research
For 18 years, Scott Richards was CEO of Dial800, a leading provider of memorable 800 numbers along with call routing and call tracking to optimize TV and radio advertising. Drawing from the science of Memory Chunking, Richards wrote an algorithm that recommends memorable digit patterns that significantly increase caller response. Today this algorithm is the accepted standard.
Richards is currently the CEO of Reconnect Research, a subsidiary of Dial800. Reconnect Research connects people already on the phone with political polls and surveys. Richards' A-HA moment came when he realized that phone carriers and researchers have the same problem that can be fixed if they work together. If carriers don't complete calls, they don't make money. If researchers dont' complete surveys, they don't make money. And response to phone surveys are at an historic low.
Reconnect Research, through our carrier network, connects people already on the phone to political polls and research surveys by inserting a short message inviting the caller to participate in a survey rather than just hanging up the phone. Case studies have shown that we can deliver high quality, honest responses more effectively than trying to call people.
What three takeaways should attendees get from this webinar?
1. U.S. and Canadian telephone carriers route to excess of 150 billion calls a month, 5 to 10 billion of which are MIDITM calls. Inbound Calling Survey uses MIDI calls to conduct political polls and research surveys.
MIDITM is an acronym for a misdialied. incomplete, or disconnected call.
- Consumers - A positive alternative to Robocalls, consumers can share their opinion and get a reward
- Carriers - Profit rather than lose from MIDI telephone traffic
- Researchers - Get quality data at a lower cost with faster data collection and analysis
- Who benefits from inbound telephone MIDI calls
- Steps to begin monetizing your misdials
- One carrier's Case Study results
This Webinar is produced by Reconnect Research and Reconnect Research is solely responsible for its contents. Please be aware that INCOMPAS does not control, endorse or guarantee the accuracy of the information presented in the webinar or any products promoted in the webinar. INCOMPAS reserves the right to refuse any company’s request to participate in the INCOMPAS Webinar program.